Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hand Stamped Metal Washers!

 
 I adore the seem of hand stamped jewellery!
And due to the fact we experienced a established of Alphabet letter punches laying close to
we decided to try out them out on some washers!
So we obtained a box of fender washers for about $ six...
 Used our letters and whacked them as challenging as we could.
Turns out, my 11 yr old boy was ready to do a significantly far better task than me...
so I let him take more than!



 My daughter liked making a few as properly!

 After the punching, you use a sharpie and color in excess of the letters,
producing sure to get ink down in the impression you just manufactured!
 Then use a magic eraser to wipe the black sharpie off the leading of the washer...

 Leaving the imprint darkish.
Looks amazing!
 Even exactly where the die slips...it still seems to be awesome!



 And even the washer that was practiced on...appears quite enjoyable!

 We utilised some 550 parachute wire to tie them off for necklaces and keychains!
 And I couldn't resist a tiny Hi Sweetie!



 Even the four yr previous did one.  All he could handle was a J with my aid...
 But he was certain proud!
Fantastic gift thought and some thing more mature youngsters genuinely enjoy!
Best gift for "him"!




Linking up to THESE parties this 7 days!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment