Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Origami Present Box!

On a single notably bad Xmas...not that Xmas was not amazing...
but that resources had been reduced...
I decided to make reward bins to embellish the Xmas tree with.
I manufactured twenty five of the very same dimension box...wrapped them in 
leftover giftwrapping that I had saved for a long time...
and tied them with a bow!  Perfect decor for our blue and silver concept.
 I discovered how to fold this box in 3rd quality...Mrs. Holman's course.
I really like that she taught me how to make this! 
Here's the origami how to:
sq. paper...
 Folded in 50 % and 50 %...sq. way...

 and then triangle way...
 Then the corners fold into the center...

 And then the edges fold into the heart line as well...all four sides.



 Open it back up and you should have masses of tiny squares in there!

You can fold it...or lower at this point.
I often lower.
Proper alongside these four penned in strains.
 Like so.

 Then fold more than the corners of the non-reduce sides.

 overlap the flaps of the cut pieces...
 And fold more than the free flap
 Tuck it in the middle tight and do the exact same on the other side!
 Ta Da!
Now you can do the identical method with a paper just one/four"
scaled-down on each sides...and it will match limited inside this lid like a tight gift box!
This is the stage by step without the reducing...just folding in the corners of the flap.
And that is how I embellished the tree with stuff I experienced on hand!
These make a darling gift box for jewellery or tiny gifts!





Linking up to THESE get-togethers this week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment