Friday, September 20, 2013

Phonetic Alphabet Freedom Distressed Sign!


Phonetic Alphabet Independence Distressed Sign!

Some thing about the phonetic alphabet is so patriotic to me!
What greater than making it into some getaway decor?
I commenced with a conquer up board that was buried in the garage hoard.

Painted it blue, dry brush approach.
So you fundamentally truly feel like you don't have enough paint on your brush...
can make it easier to distress it later on!
Sanded it down a bit when it was dry.

Cut some letters out of vinyl...
I only had a very small little bit of white left...so I received creative fitting the letters on there.
(weeded them off, and employed transfer tape then minimize them apart)

laid them out...
Hmmm, an further "me" for some reason...
 So I stuck it to MY drinking water bottle...
And then minimize out a Flexibility, all in caps.

Laid them out very same as the other letters...

Applied them to the wood...

Best Patriotic decor!  :)



Linking up to THESE events this 7 days!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment