Friday, August 2, 2013

Bounty Hunter Jango/Boba Fett Inspired Rocket Jet Pack!

Bounty Hunter Rocket Jet Packs...
and the typical picture overload!

 (recognize the electricity change and the increase buttons?)




Ever since the Jet Packs of 2012,
my son has requested a Bounty Hunter Jet Pack...
like Jango or Boba Fett.
We located this 1 on the web someplace...
and modeled ours soon after it!
 
My son knowledgeable me that he did not want it
to have a tall missile launcher on the center like this 1...which
is a lot more accurate...but he's four...so I will not blame him.

Pretty good in any case!



We employed two one-liter bottles...and 1 two-liter...ha ha.
We spray painted them white and gray...type of a blaster scarred appear.
 We utilised an outdated ramen noodle box...and some webbing
to make the backpack.

 We utilised an old seatbelt for the front latching system...
and seriously, that sealed the coolness offer!

 I knotted the again so I could loosen it when he receives greater...
it will nonetheless just take some reassembling, but I wont have to start off more than.

 Then we mounted the booster packs!

 We utilised the bottles with the cone suggestions facing skyward this time!
With the centre 1 raised...giving it a bounty hunter look!

 We created a some minor felt caps for the tips of
the rockets...
A strip scorching glued in half just down a single edge...

 Like this
 And then the open edge rounded off...

Very hot glued and stuck correct onto the suggestions!

We did the aspect packs with white and the middle with blue!

A equivalent open up cone was produced for the bottom of the boosters...
I scorching glued a glass pebble inside of at the suggestion and
 pressed it on the foundation of the booster.
The gem keeps the cone in the correct condition and 
mounts the felt firmly to the base of the soda bottle.
Just like this!
We took it out for a take a look at push...possibly prematurely.
I was advised that is was cooler...but it essential some buttons to make
it far more cooler.
 So back to the craft table it went...
all the although Star Wars 2: The Clone Wars blared on the speakers!
May possibly as effectively fulfill Jango Fett to spur the enjoyment!

Here is where we added those energy switch and booster buttons!

And some fancy designs on the rockets and sides...

And the eleven calendar year previous brother made him a wrist com and pistols
 out of scrap cardboard...like mom, like son!

Pure pleasure.  I am certain all the other bounty hunter moms
 feel the identical way I do!

Oh my, I enjoy this!
Significantly, 2 hours afterwards after perform perform enjoy...I discover him like this:
Absolutely asleep.
Most likely just didn't want to consider off the jet packs...
and he will take this sort of excellent treatment of his stuff...he failed to want to crush them.
I took some pictures, taken out his jet packs and tucked him in for an
afternoon bounty hunter nap.
So lovable.



Linking up to THESE parties this week!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is my blog post...and my son. Please remove this post immediately or I will take action, as permission to copy and paste my post was not given. 1 picture with linkback to my blog is permitted as per my disclosure statement. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete