Sunday, August 11, 2013

DIY Candy or Trifle Dishes!

I adore cake stands and cupcake stands and minor screen dishes for parties!
And sweet dishes of different dimensions!
And I adore covered cake stands!
 
Effectively, I saw these tiny glass dishes at Goodwill...and these candlesticks...
and knew it was a match manufactured in Heaven!
All set for some straightforward upcycling!

 I just used E6000 glue to glue the dishes to the candlesticks.
Allow them dry right away.

 Easy correct?
And darling!  Perfect to fill with tons of tiny factors!

 But because I am consuming wholesome...these ended up the only
 treats I could uncover to fill them with!
These would be the ideal layered trifle dish!  Yum!


 They really are far better suited to the craft room!
Chocolate, Washi tape and buttons!
And on stand-by for the following celebration!





Linking up to THESE get-togethers this week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment