Thursday, August 22, 2013

Yummy Butter-less Pantry Brownies!


 We moved again in March and now are way additional from
 stores than I have at any time been...and we only have a single car, so journey is generally out of the concern.
So, I like to store monthly or so.
I made a decision to cease getting additional candy and chocolate to support preserve
 money and support me to eat considerably less of it.
My believed was I may shed some fat?
And I have...
But I located that I was craving just a little chocolate sweetness
and there was none to be discovered.
(this went on for a total thirty day period)
So...I determined I'd make something simple...not way too decadent and difficult.
Just enough to satisfy my sweet tooth for yet another month.

Here's what I did:
Butter-much less Brownies.
(I did not have butter in any case, so this is standard staples
you would very likely presently have in your pantry!)

 1/two cup oil
    one cup sugar
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    two eggs

Conquer collectively
Then incorporate...

    1/2 cup flour
    1/three cup + two tbsp cocoa powder
    1/four tsp baking powder
    one/4 tsp salt

Pour into greased pan
Bake 350* for 20-thirty minutes.
We did 20 minutes and it was gooey and tasty in the centre.
 Easy and Yummy!




Linking up to THESE events this week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment