Tuesday, August 6, 2013

DIY Army GUN and Tool Utility Belt

My son is severe about being a difficult soldier.
Actually, truly severe about it.
 I picked up a inexpensive minor military toy established for him at Greenback Basic.
It was $ 5, and completely worth it.
But he essential a better carrying technique.
 So, we had a twenty moment day jointly and created this!

 I manufactured it very equivalent to these pencil cases I did close to Valentine's working day.

I utilized a strip of 1.five" webbing and some 3/4" black elastic.
I sewed the elastic on the finishes and in periodic increments...
producing them a minor tighter than the width of the stuff he needed to have...
given that the elastic would extend.

 Like so.

 Since I only experienced one inch buckles...I took the finishes of the webbing
and folded them more than and sewed them in spot.
 Like so.

 Then I could simply weave it through the buckle and sew it in spot.

 20 minutes later on, I was the hero and he could go back to currently being amazing.
 Easy adequate for him to set all the parts absent...
 Not fairly confident what he is checking out...

Amazing!  This would make a great present
 for a small boy in your existence!


Or you may possibly want a little toolbelt...


Or a duct tape bullet bandolier!
 

He enjoys challenging man stuff...but if you observed this every day like we do...
You might be obsessed too!





Linking up to THESE functions this 7 days!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment