Sunday, June 16, 2013

Feathers, Pearls and Flowers! Flapper Style Headbands!



 Lets commence with the legendary Feather Headband...

 I got this wonderful feather embellishment from Wholeport for $ six.
They have a huge variety...peacock feathers way too!

 I utilised a metallic headband and some stretch lace.

 Just hot glued the lace to the headband...



 I match it to my model and marked the place I wished the feathers to sit.
 Then I place a strip of very hot glue on the felt backing of the feathers.
Glued it on!

 Simple and lavish!
Kind of a 20's flapper truly feel...modernized.

 She enjoys this!


 Next is the whimsical flower and pearl headband.



 I was despatched this yard of chiffon flower trim from Wholeport!

 I utilised a extensive steel headband kind, just like the feather headband.

 I commenced by hot gluing the bouquets about the headband.
I didn't even evaluate...but I employed all but 1 flower on this!

2 critical factors:
#one.  Put the glue on the headband, not the bouquets on their own.
The chiffon and tulle are so slim they will not stay fluffy
 if you implement glue to the flower by itself.
#2.  Hold the bouquets hooked up to the tulle and fluff it up amongst
the rosettes like pictured.  Consider edge of that further texture.
Then I just very hot glued on some varying dimensions of pearl beads.
Ideal!
 Sort of a Fairy flower female seem...she enjoys it!
 I receive materials from Wholeport and
 have the honor of crafting with them.
I also shop at Wholeport, they have a massive
choice of crafty factors at great costs!

Like these low cost lace collars!




Linking up to THESE functions this 7 days!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment