Tuesday, June 18, 2013

LaLaLoopsy and My Little Pony Dollhouse from Shelf!

 My daughter's hoard of Lalaloopsy dolls was steadily
 growing...irresistible garden sales!
And the dollhouse we made from an old shelf just was not holding all of them!



But driving around 1 working day, we found this shelf on someone's control.
I stashed it in the hatch and drove house.
It truly is issue was that it was just basic dirty!
So I scrubbed it up and spray painted it teal just before I even took a ahead of picture!
 Now while that shelf dried, there was the difficulty of Lalaloopsy footwear constantly slipping off.
Very poor Tippy Tumbalina!
Really, inadequate me...I've put in tons of time retying these sneakers...so
 I took Tippy to my workshop...
 And yes, utilized E6000 to glue these sneakers appropriate on her feet!
 Just a tiny daub within and presto!
 And a tiny dot of glue correct at the top of the ribbon knot...
and the shoes and the toes lived happily ever right after!


 I love it when toys are arranged!  Cute to appear at and easy to perform with!







Linking up to THESE parties this 7 days!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment