Saturday, June 1, 2013

Otter Pop Lightsabers and Summer Fun!

This publish brought to you by Jel Sert. All viewpoints are one hundred% mine.

Otter Pops!  I Beloved these as a child...and guess what, I still do!
When they contacted me to evaluation a sample, I was as thrilled as a child!
My little ones had been ecstatic as well!
It truly is been a truly odd summer time for us...tremendous rainy.
So we put in some time indoors and did a entertaining task in 
anticipation of our Otter Pops freezing!
Due to the fact sometimes, Otter Pops are way also chilly to maintain with bare hands!  :)
We produced lightsaber holders!
There are 6 different Otter Pop flavors, 
so they will make wonderful and colourful sabers!
My favourite is Louie Bloo Raspberry...I just really like blue.
Does that make me a Jedi Knight?
 We utilised felt, reduce it at 4 inches by 5 inches...
 Folded it in fifty percent and very hot glued 1 aspect and base.  
Leaving the best open!
 And then tons of decorations of felt...even the 
four yr aged was super lightsaber enthusiastic!
 Custom work...this would be this sort of a fun birthday celebration exercise!
 
 Finished an prepared for those tasty treats--and some sunny weather!
 Aren't they lovable?  I adore people little otters!

I acquired contemplating, this would be the Best birthday present to give a child!
Who wouldn't want a box to by themselves and a lightsaber holder?
Oh yeah, here's us experiencing them by the pool!  YOLO right?
My kids Liked that they didn't have to cease what
 they ended up performing to take pleasure in an Otter Pop!
We made a decision to lease this home due to the fact the backyard 
would be the perfect summer season getaway and we wouldn't 
have to shell out added for summertime fun!  We love it!
How will I at any time shift to a home without having a personal swimming pool???
Bad minor dude experienced the abdomen flu, but I still felt good about 
letting him consume Otter Pops--fluids appropriate?
 
Here's the Best component!
Otter Pops desires YOU to have a YOLO encounter this summer time as well!
And they've obtained a killer giveaway to help!
 enter the Summertime Scramble Sweeps
Simply click on the Summer time Scramble Sweeps tab under the go over photo...
Response the inquiries and get entered to get!  :)  Easy!
 
Prizes include:
- five weekly winners (total of 25 winners): (1) 16 depend box of Otter pops
- 3 random winners: (1) $ 50 VISA present card
Grand Prize winner: (1) year source of Otter Pops
 
Will not fail to remember to Like Otter Pops on Fb
Adhere to @OtterPops on Twitter
 
 

Visit Sponsor&aposs Site

4 comments:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! Light sabers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Custom Lightsaber Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leia Lightsaber X-RGB I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well written article. Really enjoyed readying about it. Check my star wars lightsaber content out star wars lightsaber

    ReplyDelete